Tuesday 28 May 2013

White Lies: Part 3

Hey guys, Here's part 3!

One morning, mum finally threatened to call the school. I convinced her not to call so I had more time to find it. When I came home from school that day, I looked at my dog Barney, who was lying on the floor. I noticed a little piece of blue paper sticking out of her mouth and I froze in my tracks. There was my dog, sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor, chewing on my report card!

Then, I remembered. I had hidden it in a downstairs closet on the shelf below the dog food. I thought that no one would find it there. Okay – no one with two legs, anyway! With perfect timing, my mum walked into the room, and asked the million dollar question,

“ What’s Max chewing on?”


Activities:
Have you ever done something you're ashamed of? Or do you know anybody who has?Write a short paragraph about it. (50 words or more)

No comments:

Post a Comment