Tuesday 21 May 2013

White Lies: Part 2

Hey guys, Here's part 2!

The day our third semester report cards came out, my heart dropped into my stomach. My grade point average went from a 92 percent to a 79 percent. And... I had actually flunked English! How crazy was that?

I visualised what kind of horrible punishment my parents would have in store for me because of my bad grades. I figured I would lose my phone privileges or be grounded until the end of semester.

Before I went home that day, my new best friend invited me to her birthday sleepover party. Everyone who was anyone in the school was going to be there. I had no doubt that my parents wouldn't let me go once they had seen my report card. There was only one thing for me to do. I would hide my report card until after the party was over.

Weeks went by and my parents asked every day where my report card was. I kept telling them that I didn't have it yet. The party came and went and I decided to give them my report card. Only there was one problem... I couldn't remember where it was.

No activities this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment